Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

Moldova Divizia Nationala

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:30

Moldova Divizia Nationala

Sfintul Gheorghe

Sfintul Gheorghe

Moldova Divizia Nationala

 FC Milsami

FC Milsami

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:30

32%

Sfintul Gheorghe Wins

35%

Draw

33%

FC Milsami Wins

X

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.53

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

Time: 13:30 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Moldova Divizia Nationala

For the game between Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami on 25/2/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Sfintul Gheorghe has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami is 1.53. Half time porbability for Sfintul Gheorghe is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for FC Milsami is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions