Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

Morocco Botola 1

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 21:30

Morocco Botola 1

Raja Casablanca

Raja Casablanca

Morocco Botola 1

 Ittihad Tanger

Ittihad Tanger

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 21:30

47%

Raja Casablanca Wins

33%

Draw

20%

Ittihad Tanger Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

Time: 21:30 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Morocco Botola 1

For the game between Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger on 25/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Raja Casablanca has a 47% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger is 2.33. Half time porbability for Raja Casablanca is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Ittihad Tanger is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions