Prospera-SC vs Joinville

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

Prospera-SC vs Joinville Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 22:00

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

Prospera-SC

Prospera-SC

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

 Joinville

Joinville

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 22:00

79%

Prospera-SC Wins

5%

Draw

16%

Joinville Wins

1

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Prospera-SC vs Joinville

Time: 22:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

For the game between Prospera-SC vs Joinville on 25/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Prospera-SC has a 79% probability to win, 5% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Prospera-SC vs Joinville is 3.67. Half time porbability for Prospera-SC is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Joinville is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Prospera-SC vs Joinville is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bangkok United vs Chonburi FC

25/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Cengelkoyspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Avai FC vs Juventus-SC

25/2/2021 2:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Keshla FK

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rayong FC vs Bangkok Glass

25/2/2021 14:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions