Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor

Payasspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Fatsa Belediyespor

Fatsa Belediyespor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

22%

Payasspor Wins

25%

Draw

53%

Fatsa Belediyespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Payasspor has a 22% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor is 1.85. Half time porbability for Payasspor is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Fatsa Belediyespor is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Agrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Elazig Belediyespor vs Icel Idman Yurdu

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions