Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto

Colombia Primera A

Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 22:00

Colombia Primera A

Once Caldas

Once Caldas

Colombia Primera A

 Deportivo Pasto

Deportivo Pasto

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 22:00

28%

Once Caldas Wins

42%

Draw

30%

Deportivo Pasto Wins

X

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.68

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto

Time: 22:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto on 25/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Once Caldas has a 28% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto is 2.68. Half time porbability for Once Caldas is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Deportivo Pasto is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Kahta 02 Spor vs Tekirdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

TAS Casablanca vs Wydad Temara

25/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Cengelkoyspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Boluspor vs Balikesirspor

25/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Agrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Juventus-SC

25/2/2021 2:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions