Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Ofspor

Ofspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Kizilcabolukspor

Kizilcabolukspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

34%

Ofspor Wins

40%

Draw

26%

Kizilcabolukspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Ofspor has a 34% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor is 3.25. Half time porbability for Ofspor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Kizilcabolukspor is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Cancun vs CD Tapatio

25/2/2021 4:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Tekirdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions