Murici-AL vs CEO-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Murici-AL vs CEO-AL Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Murici-AL

Murici-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

 CEO-AL

CEO-AL

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

43%

Murici-AL Wins

37%

Draw

20%

CEO-AL Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

75%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Murici-AL vs CEO-AL

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

For the game between Murici-AL vs CEO-AL on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Murici-AL has a 43% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Murici-AL vs CEO-AL is 2.28. Half time porbability for Murici-AL is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 75, and Half Time probability for CEO-AL is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Murici-AL vs CEO-AL is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Catalcaspor vs Somaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Keshla FK

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ND Gorica vs NK Aluminij

25/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld.

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions