Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Mardin BB

Mardin BB

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Yozgatspor

Yozgatspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

42%

Mardin BB Wins

21%

Draw

37%

Yozgatspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Mardin BB has a 42% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor is 2.50. Half time porbability for Mardin BB is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Yozgatspor is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Cengelkoyspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld.

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions