Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:30

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

Marcilio Dias-SC

Marcilio Dias-SC

Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

 Brusque FC-SC

Brusque FC-SC

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:30

32%

Marcilio Dias-SC Wins

27%

Draw

41%

Brusque FC-SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

21%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC

Time: 2:30 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Catarinense

For the game between Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC on 25/2/2021 at 2:30 we calculated that Marcilio Dias-SC has a 32% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC is 1.89. Half time porbability for Marcilio Dias-SC is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Brusque FC-SC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 21%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ta i vs Al Adalah

25/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sultanbeyli Bld. vs Silivrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Once Caldas vs Deportivo Pasto

25/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Metropolitano-SC vs Figueirense

25/2/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Marcilio Dias-SC vs Brusque FC-SC

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions