Manisaspor vs Buca FK

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Manisaspor vs Buca FK Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Manisaspor

Manisaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Buca FK

Buca FK

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

12%

Manisaspor Wins

35%

Draw

53%

Buca FK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

13%

Under 2,5 Goals

87%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

55%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 4

Correct Score

4.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Manisaspor vs Buca FK

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Manisaspor vs Buca FK on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Manisaspor has a 12% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 13% and over 2.5 score probability is 87%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Manisaspor vs Buca FK is 4.33. Half time porbability for Manisaspor is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Buca FK is 55. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Manisaspor vs Buca FK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Elazig Belediyespor vs Icel Idman Yurdu

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Tekirdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Boluspor vs Balikesirspor

25/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions