Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Kemerspor 2003

Kemerspor 2003

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Malatya Belediyespor

Malatya Belediyespor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Kemerspor 2003 Wins

26%

Draw

42%

Malatya Belediyespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

13%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Kemerspor 2003 has a 32% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor is 1.00. Half time porbability for Kemerspor 2003 is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Malatya Belediyespor is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 13%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Sabah FK vs Keshla FK

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Cankaya FK

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Isparta Davrazspor vs Osmaniyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions