Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Jacyoba-AL

Jacyoba-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

 CS Alagoano

CS Alagoano

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

17%

Jacyoba-AL Wins

32%

Draw

51%

CS Alagoano Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

80%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

2.86

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

For the game between Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Jacyoba-AL has a 17% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano is 2.86. Half time porbability for Jacyoba-AL is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 80, and Half Time probability for CS Alagoano is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Cankaya FK

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions