Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

Somalia Championship

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Somalia Championship

Horseed

Horseed

Somalia Championship

 Geeska Afrika

Geeska Afrika

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

42%

Horseed Wins

30%

Draw

28%

Geeska Afrika Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Somalia Championship

For the game between Horseed vs Geeska Afrika on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Horseed has a 42% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Horseed vs Geeska Afrika is 1.17. Half time porbability for Horseed is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Geeska Afrika is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Horseed vs Geeska Afrika is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions