Guairena FC vs Libertad

Paraguay Primera Division

Guairena FC vs Libertad Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 1:00

Paraguay Primera Division

Guairena FC

Guairena FC

Paraguay Primera Division

 Libertad

Libertad

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 1:00

23%

Guairena FC Wins

29%

Draw

48%

Libertad Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

13%

Half Time Draw

74%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guairena FC vs Libertad

Time: 1:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Paraguay Primera Division

For the game between Guairena FC vs Libertad on 25/2/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Guairena FC has a 23% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guairena FC vs Libertad is 3.00. Half time porbability for Guairena FC is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 13, and Half Time probability for Libertad is 74. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guairena FC vs Libertad is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions