Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

Azerbaijan Premier League

Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 14:00

Azerbaijan Premier League

Gabala FC

Gabala FC

Azerbaijan Premier League

 Sumqayit FK

Sumqayit FK

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 14:00

34%

Gabala FC Wins

41%

Draw

25%

Sumqayit FK Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.94

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

Time: 14:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Azerbaijan Premier League

For the game between Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK on 25/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Gabala FC has a 34% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK is 1.94. Half time porbability for Gabala FC is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Sumqayit FK is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions