Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

Guinea Ligue 1

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Guinea Ligue 1

Flamme Olympique

Flamme Olympique

Guinea Ligue 1

 Elephant Coleah

Elephant Coleah

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

46%

Flamme Olympique Wins

32%

Draw

22%

Elephant Coleah Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Guinea Ligue 1

For the game between Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Flamme Olympique has a 46% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah is 2.25. Half time porbability for Flamme Olympique is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Elephant Coleah is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions