Erokspor vs Altindag Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Erokspor vs Altindag Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Erokspor

Erokspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Altindag Bld.

Altindag Bld.

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

57%

Erokspor Wins

25%

Draw

18%

Altindag Bld. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

2%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Erokspor vs Altindag Bld.

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Erokspor vs Altindag Bld. on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Erokspor has a 57% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Erokspor vs Altindag Bld. is 1.67. Half time porbability for Erokspor is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Altindag Bld. is 2. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Erokspor vs Altindag Bld. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Erzinspor vs Darica Gbirligi

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Golcukspor vs Sile Yildizspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions