Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Duzcespor

Duzcespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Bayrampasaspor

Bayrampasaspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

51%

Duzcespor Wins

29%

Draw

20%

Bayrampasaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

13%

Under 2,5 Goals

87%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

81%

Both Team To Score - Yes

19%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Duzcespor has a 51% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 13% and over 2.5 score probability is 87%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor is 4.33. Half time porbability for Duzcespor is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Bayrampasaspor is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 19 and YES-BTTS 81. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

25/2/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Erzinspor vs Darica Gbirligi

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions