Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Diyarbekirspor

Diyarbekirspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Nevsehir Bld.

Nevsehir Bld.

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

52%

Diyarbekirspor Wins

34%

Draw

15%

Nevsehir Bld. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

77%

Half Time Draw

3%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld. on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Diyarbekirspor has a 52% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld. is 1.17. Half time porbability for Diyarbekirspor is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 77, and Half Time probability for Nevsehir Bld. is 3. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Diyarbekirspor vs Nevsehir Bld. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor

25/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Boluspor vs Balikesirspor

25/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions