Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

Desp Alianca-AL

Desp Alianca-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

 CSE-AL

CSE-AL

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

37%

Desp Alianca-AL Wins

36%

Draw

27%

CSE-AL Wins

1

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

22%

Both Team To Score - Yes

78%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

For the game between Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Desp Alianca-AL has a 37% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL is 1.25. Half time porbability for Desp Alianca-AL is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for CSE-AL is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 78 and YES-BTTS 22. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Erzinspor vs Darica Gbirligi

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Isparta Davrazspor vs Osmaniyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions