Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Cizrespor

Cizrespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Karsiyaka SK

Karsiyaka SK

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

26%

Cizrespor Wins

20%

Draw

54%

Karsiyaka SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Cizrespor has a 26% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK is 2.75. Half time porbability for Cizrespor is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Karsiyaka SK is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Manisaspor vs Buca FK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Koper vs ND Mura

25/2/2021 19:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Erzinspor vs Darica Gbirligi

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Erokspor vs Altindag Bld.

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rayong FC vs Bangkok Glass

25/2/2021 14:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions