Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Ceyhanspor

Ceyhanspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Karaman Belediyespor

Karaman Belediyespor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Ceyhanspor Wins

27%

Draw

41%

Karaman Belediyespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

5.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Ceyhanspor has a 32% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor is 5.17. Half time porbability for Ceyhanspor is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Karaman Belediyespor is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bangkok United vs Chonburi FC

25/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Tekirdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions