Catalcaspor vs Somaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Catalcaspor vs Somaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Catalcaspor

Catalcaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Somaspor

Somaspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

20%

Catalcaspor Wins

32%

Draw

48%

Somaspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Catalcaspor vs Somaspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Catalcaspor vs Somaspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Catalcaspor has a 20% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Catalcaspor vs Somaspor is 2.17. Half time porbability for Catalcaspor is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Somaspor is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Catalcaspor vs Somaspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

25/2/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Cengelkoyspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cancun vs CD Tapatio

25/2/2021 4:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sultanbeyli Bld. vs Silivrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

25/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions