Cancun vs CD Tapatio

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun vs CD Tapatio Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 4:05

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun

Cancun

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 CD Tapatio

CD Tapatio

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 4:05

28%

Cancun Wins

46%

Draw

26%

CD Tapatio Wins

X

Full Time Tip

82%

Under 2,5 Goals

18%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cancun vs CD Tapatio

Time: 4:05 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Cancun vs CD Tapatio on 25/2/2021 at 4:05 we calculated that Cancun has a 28% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 82% and over 2.5 score probability is 18%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cancun vs CD Tapatio is 0.88. Half time porbability for Cancun is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for CD Tapatio is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cancun vs CD Tapatio is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cancun vs CD Tapatio

25/2/2021 4:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions