CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

CRB-AL

CRB-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

 ASA-AL

ASA-AL

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

47%

CRB-AL Wins

31%

Draw

22%

ASA-AL Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

80%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.11

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

For the game between CRB-AL vs ASA-AL on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that CRB-AL has a 47% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CRB-AL vs ASA-AL is 2.11. Half time porbability for CRB-AL is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 80, and Half Time probability for ASA-AL is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CRB-AL vs ASA-AL is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Koper vs ND Mura

25/2/2021 19:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

25/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CRB-AL vs ASA-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

25/2/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Erzinspor vs Darica Gbirligi

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Boluspor vs Balikesirspor

25/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sultanbeyli Bld. vs Silivrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions