Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 19:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bursaspor

Bursaspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Menemen Bld

Menemen Bld

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 19:00

29%

Bursaspor Wins

35%

Draw

36%

Menemen Bld Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

Time: 19:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld on 25/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Bursaspor has a 29% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld is 2.50. Half time porbability for Bursaspor is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Menemen Bld is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Rayong FC vs Bangkok Glass

25/2/2021 14:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

25/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Agrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Elazig Belediyespor vs Icel Idman Yurdu

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Koper vs ND Mura

25/2/2021 19:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Tekirdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions