Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Bergama Belediyespor

Bergama Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Muglaspor

Muglaspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Bergama Belediyespor Wins

55%

Draw

13%

Muglaspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Bergama Belediyespor has a 32% probability to win, 55% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor is 1.50. Half time porbability for Bergama Belediyespor is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Muglaspor is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Edirnespor vs Cankaya FK

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ND Gorica vs NK Aluminij

25/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Agrispor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions