Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Arnavutkoy Bld.

Arnavutkoy Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 1877 Alemdagspor

1877 Alemdagspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

61%

Arnavutkoy Bld. Wins

22%

Draw

17%

1877 Alemdagspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Arnavutkoy Bld. has a 61% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor is 1.17. Half time porbability for Arnavutkoy Bld. is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for 1877 Alemdagspor is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Elazig Belediyespor vs Icel Idman Yurdu

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Desp Alianca-AL vs CSE-AL

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions