Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Antalya Kestelspor

Antalya Kestelspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Karakopru Bld.

Karakopru Bld.

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Antalya Kestelspor Wins

35%

Draw

33%

Karakopru Bld. Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld.

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld. on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Antalya Kestelspor has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld. is 2.00. Half time porbability for Antalya Kestelspor is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Karakopru Bld. is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Antalya Kestelspor vs Karakopru Bld. is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Boluspor vs Balikesirspor

25/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Cengelkoyspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rayong FC vs Bangkok Glass

25/2/2021 14:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Erokspor vs Altindag Bld.

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions