Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 16:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Ankaraspor

Ankaraspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Tuzlaspor

Tuzlaspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 16:00

17%

Ankaraspor Wins

22%

Draw

61%

Tuzlaspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor

Time: 16:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor on 25/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Ankaraspor has a 17% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor is 1.75. Half time porbability for Ankaraspor is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Tuzlaspor is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Cizrespor vs Karsiyaka SK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions