America de Cali vs Envigado FC

Colombia Primera A

America de Cali vs Envigado FC Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 4:15

Colombia Primera A

America de Cali

America de Cali

Colombia Primera A

 Envigado FC

Envigado FC

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 4:15

34%

America de Cali Wins

54%

Draw

12%

Envigado FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for America de Cali vs Envigado FC

Time: 4:15 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between America de Cali vs Envigado FC on 25/2/2021 at 4:15 we calculated that America de Cali has a 34% probability to win, 54% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between America de Cali vs Envigado FC is 2.40. Half time porbability for America de Cali is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Envigado FC is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between America de Cali vs Envigado FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Buca FK

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Concordia AC-SC vs Chapecoense SC

25/2/2021 23:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gabala FC vs Sumqayit FK

25/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs 1877 Alemdagspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yeni Orduspor vs Siirt Il Ozel Idaresi

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions