Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 2:00

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Alebrijes de Oaxaca

Alebrijes de Oaxaca

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Correcaminos

Correcaminos

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 2:00

40%

Alebrijes de Oaxaca Wins

33%

Draw

27%

Correcaminos Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

Time: 2:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos on 25/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Alebrijes de Oaxaca has a 40% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos is 3.14. Half time porbability for Alebrijes de Oaxaca is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Correcaminos is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

25/2/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions