Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

UAE Football League

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 16:30

UAE Football League

Al Fujairah Club

Al Fujairah Club

UAE Football League

 Ittihad Kalba

Ittihad Kalba

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 16:30

28%

Al Fujairah Club Wins

27%

Draw

44%

Ittihad Kalba Wins

2

Full Time Tip

14%

Under 2,5 Goals

86%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

4.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

Time: 16:30 Date: 25/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba on 25/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Al Fujairah Club has a 28% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 14% and over 2.5 score probability is 86%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba is 4.30. Half time porbability for Al Fujairah Club is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for Ittihad Kalba is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ararat Yerevan vs Ararat

25/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions