Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

UAE Football League

Al Dhafra vs Al Ain Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 16:30

UAE Football League

Al Dhafra

Al Dhafra

UAE Football League

 Al Ain

Al Ain

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 16:30

18%

Al Dhafra Wins

33%

Draw

49%

Al Ain Wins

2

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

Time: 16:30 Date: 25/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Al Dhafra vs Al Ain on 25/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Al Dhafra has a 18% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Dhafra vs Al Ain is 3.54. Half time porbability for Al Dhafra is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Al Ain is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Dhafra vs Al Ain is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Al Ain

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions