68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

68 Aksaray Bld.

68 Aksaray Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Kozanspor

Kozanspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

57%

68 Aksaray Bld. Wins

23%

Draw

20%

Kozanspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for 68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between 68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that 68 Aksaray Bld. has a 57% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between 68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor is 1.00. Half time porbability for 68 Aksaray Bld. is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Kozanspor is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between 68 Aksaray Bld. vs Kozanspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Guairena FC vs Libertad

25/2/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ankaraspor vs Tuzlaspor

25/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs Muglaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Catalcaspor vs Somaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions