1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

1954 Kelkit Bld.

1954 Kelkit Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Adiyamanspor

Adiyamanspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

28%

1954 Kelkit Bld. Wins

37%

Draw

35%

Adiyamanspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for 1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between 1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that 1954 Kelkit Bld. has a 28% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between 1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor is 1.88. Half time porbability for 1954 Kelkit Bld. is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Adiyamanspor is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between 1954 Kelkit Bld. vs Adiyamanspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

25/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Keshla FK

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ofspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bursaspor vs Menemen Bld

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs Malatya Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions