Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim

Israel Liga Leumit

Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 20:00

Israel Liga Leumit

Sektzia Nes Tziona

Sektzia Nes Tziona

Israel Liga Leumit

 Kafr Qasim

Kafr Qasim

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 20:00

37%

Sektzia Nes Tziona Wins

52%

Draw

11%

Kafr Qasim Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim

Time: 20:00 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim on 25/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Sektzia Nes Tziona has a 37% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim is 2.33. Half time porbability for Sektzia Nes Tziona is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Kafr Qasim is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Cartagena vs CD Mirandes

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

25/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Beitar Tel Aviv

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

25/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions