Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam

Iran League 1

Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Navad Urmia

Navad Urmia

Iran League 1

 Pars Jonoubi Jam

Pars Jonoubi Jam

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 13:30

29%

Navad Urmia Wins

27%

Draw

44%

Pars Jonoubi Jam Wins

2

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam

Time: 13:30 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam on 25/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Navad Urmia has a 29% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam is 1.25. Half time porbability for Navad Urmia is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Pars Jonoubi Jam is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Afula vs Beitar Tel Aviv

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jong Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles

25/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Shahrdari Astara vs Malavan FC

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam

25/1/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Fajr Sepasi vs Kheybar Khorramabad

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mes Kerman vs Arman Gahar

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions