Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh

Iran League 1

Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Khooshe Talaee

Khooshe Talaee

Iran League 1

 Chooka Talesh

Chooka Talesh

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 13:30

35%

Khooshe Talaee Wins

40%

Draw

25%

Chooka Talesh Wins

X

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

18%

Both Team To Score - Yes

82%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh

Time: 13:30 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh on 25/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Khooshe Talaee has a 35% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh is 0.63. Half time porbability for Khooshe Talaee is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Chooka Talesh is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 82 and YES-BTTS 18. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Fajr Sepasi vs Kheybar Khorramabad

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Shahrdari Astara vs Malavan FC

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Mes Kerman vs Arman Gahar

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

25/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shahin Bushehr vs Rayka Babol

25/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Cartagena vs CD Mirandes

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs AC Renate

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions