Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera

Israel Premier League

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 21:15

Israel Premier League

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Israel Premier League

 Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Hadera

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 21:15

53%

Hapoel Beer Sheva Wins

34%

Draw

13%

Hapoel Hadera Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera

Time: 21:15 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Israel Premier League

For the game between Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera on 25/1/2021 at 21:15 we calculated that Hapoel Beer Sheva has a 53% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera is 2.25. Half time porbability for Hapoel Beer Sheva is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Hapoel Hadera is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Machine Sazi vs Foolad Khuzestan

25/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht vs Esteghlal Khuzestan

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/1/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Kasimpasa SK vs Sivasspor

25/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Wahda Mecca vs Shabab Riyadh

25/1/2021 18:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cimarrones de Sonora II vs Atletico San Luis II

25/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs AC Renate

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

KF Tirana vs KF Laci

25/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Farense vs FC Porto

25/1/2021 23:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Nahdha (KSA) vs Al Thuqbah

25/1/2021 17:50
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions