H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

Israel Liga Leumit

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 20:00

Israel Liga Leumit

H. Ironi Rishon

H. Ironi Rishon

Israel Liga Leumit

 Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 20:00

44%

H. Ironi Rishon Wins

45%

Draw

11%

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

56%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

Time: 20:00 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm on 25/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that H. Ironi Rishon has a 44% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm is 2.13. Half time porbability for H. Ironi Rishon is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Hapoel Umm Al Fahm is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 56%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

25/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Beitar Tel Aviv

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

25/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Cartagena vs CD Mirandes

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions