Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz

Iran League 1

Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Gol Reyhan Alborz

Gol Reyhan Alborz

Iran League 1

 Qashqai Shiraz

Qashqai Shiraz

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 13:30

27%

Gol Reyhan Alborz Wins

43%

Draw

30%

Qashqai Shiraz Wins

X

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz

Time: 13:30 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz on 25/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Gol Reyhan Alborz has a 27% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz is 1.63. Half time porbability for Gol Reyhan Alborz is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Qashqai Shiraz is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jong Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles

25/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Shahrdari Astara vs Malavan FC

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC

25/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht vs Esteghlal Khuzestan

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mes Kerman vs Arman Gahar

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Calcio Como vs AC Renate

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fajr Sepasi vs Kheybar Khorramabad

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions