FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC

France Ligue 2

FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 22:45

France Ligue 2

FC Sochaux

FC Sochaux

France Ligue 2

 Toulouse FC

Toulouse FC

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 22:45

23%

FC Sochaux Wins

41%

Draw

36%

Toulouse FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC

Time: 22:45 Date: 25/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC on 25/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that FC Sochaux has a 23% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC is 2.17. Half time porbability for FC Sochaux is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Toulouse FC is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Sochaux vs Toulouse FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

25/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gol Reyhan Alborz vs Qashqai Shiraz

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht vs Esteghlal Khuzestan

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Umm Al Fahm

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Beitar Tel Aviv

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jong Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles

25/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

25/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Navad Urmia vs Pars Jonoubi Jam

25/1/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Calcio Como vs AC Renate

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions