FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 23:00

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Eindhoven

FC Eindhoven

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 NEC Nijmegen

NEC Nijmegen

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 23:00

30%

FC Eindhoven Wins

32%

Draw

38%

NEC Nijmegen Wins

2

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

80%

Both Team To Score - Yes

20%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

5.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

Time: 23:00 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen on 25/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that FC Eindhoven has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen is 5.36. Half time porbability for FC Eindhoven is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for NEC Nijmegen is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 20 and YES-BTTS 80. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Brescia Calcio vs Monza

25/1/2021 23:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Cartagena vs CD Mirandes

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Kafr Qasim

25/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

25/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mes Kerman vs Arman Gahar

25/1/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen

25/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Khooshe Talaee vs Chooka Talesh

25/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Hadera

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Chelmsford vs Concord Rangers

25/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Beitar Tel Aviv

25/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions