Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld Football Predictions and Statistics

25/1/2021 19:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altinordu SK

Altinordu SK

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Menemen Bld

Menemen Bld

Date : 25/1/2021 Time : 19:00

39%

Altinordu SK Wins

41%

Draw

20%

Menemen Bld Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

Time: 19:00 Date: 25/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld on 25/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Altinordu SK has a 39% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld is 2.30. Half time porbability for Altinordu SK is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Menemen Bld is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

25/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

25/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions