Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 17:00

Iraq Premier League

Zawra a Baghdad

Zawra a Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

 Shorta Baghdad

Shorta Baghdad

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 17:00

23%

Zawra a Baghdad Wins

52%

Draw

25%

Shorta Baghdad Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

75%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

Time: 17:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad on 24/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Zawra a Baghdad has a 23% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad is 2.22. Half time porbability for Zawra a Baghdad is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Shorta Baghdad is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 75%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

24/2/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Sporting Lisboa B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions