Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen

Germany Regionalliga West

Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 20:00

Germany Regionalliga West

Wuppertal

Wuppertal

Germany Regionalliga West

 Alemannia Aachen

Alemannia Aachen

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 20:00

30%

Wuppertal Wins

37%

Draw

33%

Alemannia Aachen Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen

Time: 20:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen on 24/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Wuppertal has a 30% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen is 1.81. Half time porbability for Wuppertal is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Alemannia Aachen is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Cray Wanderers vs Bognor Regis Town

24/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

St. Mirren vs Motherwell FC

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions