Warri Wolves vs Rivers United

Nigeria Premier League

Warri Wolves vs Rivers United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Warri Wolves

Warri Wolves

Nigeria Premier League

 Rivers United

Rivers United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

32%

Warri Wolves Wins

9%

Draw

59%

Rivers United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

23%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Warri Wolves vs Rivers United

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Warri Wolves vs Rivers United on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Warri Wolves has a 32% probability to win, 9% probability to draw and has a 59% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Warri Wolves vs Rivers United is 1.63. Half time porbability for Warri Wolves is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 23, and Half Time probability for Rivers United is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Warri Wolves vs Rivers United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kastamonuspor vs Elazigspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nakhonratchasima vs Samut Prakan City

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Buriram United vs Chiangrai United

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Katsina United vs MFM FC

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions