Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli

Libya Premier League

Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:30

Libya Premier League

Wahda Tripoli

Wahda Tripoli

Libya Premier League

 Al Madina Tripoli

Al Madina Tripoli

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:30

22%

Wahda Tripoli Wins

41%

Draw

37%

Al Madina Tripoli Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.32

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli

Time: 16:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli on 24/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Wahda Tripoli has a 22% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli is 2.32. Half time porbability for Wahda Tripoli is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Al Madina Tripoli is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wahda Tripoli vs Al Madina Tripoli is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Desportivo Huila vs Sagrada Esperanca

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC

24/2/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kwara United vs Abia Warriors

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Swansea City vs Coventry City

24/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Omonia Aradippou vs ASIL Lysi

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions