Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 22:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

Villaverde San Andres

Villaverde San Andres

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

 RCD Carabanchel

RCD Carabanchel

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 22:00

25%

Villaverde San Andres Wins

38%

Draw

37%

RCD Carabanchel Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

Time: 22:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

For the game between Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel on 24/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Villaverde San Andres has a 25% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel is 1.13. Half time porbability for Villaverde San Andres is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for RCD Carabanchel is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Esperanca de Lagos vs Louletano

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Wikki Tourists vs Enugu Rangers

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Namungo vs Mbeya City

24/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

24/2/2021 23:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions